Pianoberries Music School Covid 19 Policy
- All students and teachers are required to wear masks. (as of 9/1/22) Masks must fit securely on the face and be worn properly.
- All our teachers are fully vaccinated.
- Windows in each classroom will be open if possible.
- If it becomes unsafe to learn in person due to high community spread of Covid-19, Pianoberries Music School is ready to return to interactive and engaging online learning for as long as is needed to keep everyone safe.
Please take the time to read carefully and send us the agreement of our sickness policy and alternative/missed lesson policy.
- If your child or any household member of any age (parent, sibling, nanny/babysitter, grandparent) starts to exhibit “flu-like illnesses”, you agree to keep your child at home until a COVID-19 PCR test or Rapid test (at-home is fine) is performed for the symptomatic individual and a negative test result is obtained.
- If a child becomes ill during the day with us, they will be removed from the lesson and the parent or caregiver will be called immediately. For your child’s wellbeing and the health of others, you agree to pick up your child as quickly as possible.
Alternative Lesson and Missed Lesson
- 1:1 lesson students can opt to take the remote lesson in their assigned time slot if they feel well enough to do so. Email to email@example.com or text to school @617-299-9583 by 12pm of your lesson day so that the teacher can plan to teach you remotely.
- If the student misses the lesson, the student can choose the pre-recorded instruction video to watch or download the music theory worksheet from our digital library. Student can also receive the feedback when they submit the practice video to the teacher.