SIGN UP FOR THE DEMO CLASS ON SAT, AUGUST 20TH @10:30AM!
MUSIC IN MOTION +PIANO
Piano Moves gives group piano lessons an integrative movement twist!
Students embody music joyfully through creative games, improvisation, and expression. Using familiar songs, carefully sequenced learning pieces, and partner work, this small-group class provides students the foundation for excellent music education on the piano and beyond.
Students learn rhythmic and tonal patterns, prepare for reading music, and build beginning piano vocabulary and technique in 55-minute classes.This includes 25-30 minute piano lessons in groups of 4-5 students.
In Dalcroze Education, we focus on developing the first instrument, the body, in order to facilitate ease at our musical instruments, which are just an extension of our bodies.
*Class is taught by a Dalcroze-Certified Teacher.
PIANO FOR YOUNGER CHILDREN
Culminating in short performances at the end of every term, Piano Moves teaches students to love performing and become lifelong musicians and movers!
Frequently asked questions
Pre-K or K in the 22/23 school year
4pm- 4:55pm on Wednesdays
5pm- 5:55pm on Wednesdays
*Maximum number of students are 4-5 in one class.
* Each student will learn piano with an individual Yamaha Full-size Keyboard.
All-Inclusive Tuition for 2022-2023 School Year includes:
- 32 Piano Moves Classes (Sep-Jun)
- Student Lesson Book
- Supplement Materials
- Autumn and Spring Presentation
- Birthday Gift
- Studio Bag
2 Term Payments
- $725/Fall Term (16 lessons)
- $725/Spring Term (16 lessons)
- Two payments due September 1, 2021 (Fall Term), and January 20, 2022(Spring Term)
- Payments may be made by PayPal or Check
$100 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE UPON ENROLLMENT.
Small Keyboard or acoustic piano is needed for the reinforcement of the musical concepts and home practice.
- If student misses the lesson, we will send the pre-recorded video from our video library. There is no live makeup lesson provided.
- In the event that teacher needs to cancel due to an unforeseen circumstance such as illness we’ll notify students and parents as soon as possible through email and/or phone contact. For every cancellation made by teacher will be made up.
- In case of inclement weather which makes travel hazardous and teaching locations closed, we offer a live Zoom lesson during the student’s regularly scheduled lesson time.